You can easily publish your own videos even if they are created outside of the Echo system. Echo360 currently supports the following video file formats: .3gp, .avi, .flv, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .mp4, .ogv, and .wmv.
- Log in with your ISU Net-ID and password and then click Sign In
- On the left, choose the Upload button. You can then drag and drop or browse to your video.
- Once the video is uploaded and processed, you will be able to Share the video to your class. Select Share below the video.
Processing can take some time depending on file size. You should receive an email from Echo360 when the video is ready.
- In the Share Settings box, select the Class tab. Then navigate to your course and select the current term. Fill out the appropriate course information in the box and select Share. Check with ELO if you need help on any of the options. Generally, you should always select New Class (rather than overwriting an upcoming recording.)
- You can verify your video is available by going to your Canvas page and checking the Echo360 Lecture Videos Module link.