ELO Design & Delivery captures on-campus class meetings and delivers recordings to online students. We provide a computer in each room, and equipment to capture instructor audio and video. A student producer will record the class and assist with technology questions/issues.
Classroom Technology Classroom Technology
|Wacom Pen Tablet, microphone and input-switcher|
|PDF Annotator||Microsoft Office||EES||Putty||Wolfram Mathematica|
|MatLab||MathType6||VLC||Skype||Visual Studio 2013|
|If you have a program/application that you need to install, you can either
Note: To ensure adequate space on our computers, custom installations must be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.
Live classroom lecture capture services include:
- Capture on-campus class meetings using Echo 360
- Post recordings to a pre-defined location in the instructor’s Canvas page
- Recordings available for student viewing within 24 hours of class
- Provide web conferencing services via WebEx
- Sign up instructors for available time slots to host virtual office hours.
- Support online students join live class meetings
- Support distance interactions and presentations
- Post instructor’s annotated notes captured in class to Cybox
- Instructors can provide notes to student producers prior to class using Cybox or a flash drive or other similar method
- Student producers will capture and post notes to Blackboard through a Cybox folder.
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to capture, web conferencing or the posting of annotated notes
Additional optional services offered
- Access to Echo Personal Capture software to record videos at your convenience
- Capture content using the ELMO document camera (similar to overhead), such as book pages, hand-written notes, etc.
- Ability to connect instructor laptop to share content
- BluRay Player (no VHS)
- Ability to switch cameras and track movement/show students (depends on classroom)
- Recordings outside of the classroom, such as labs (limited availability)
- Adjustable desk height (depends on classroom)
Contact: email@example.com | 515-294-7470 | 1328 Howe Hall