- Navigate to the WebEx link (a student producer can assist you with this step).
- If this is your first time accessing Web-Ex, you may need to download a WebEx Add-on.
- Enter Your name. Your Email address is optional.
- Click Join Now. The live class meeting will appear on your screen.
- Click Yes to hear audio for the class.
- You can set your speaker Volume in the dialog box below.
- Click this bar to expand the menu.
- From there, you can access several additional options.
- Select Participants to view the attendees.
- Click Chat to speak with participants in WebEx.
Note: The Chat dialog box will appear on your screen.
- In Send to:, you can choose your message recipients.
- Attendees can get the attention of the presenter by selecting the hand icon shown below.
- If you are the presenter (made by the Student Producer), you can select the webcam to share video.
- Click to share your desktop.
- Unmute the mic before speaking.
Note: You may want to do an audio test before start of your presentation.
- Close the session at the end of class.
Please email email@example.com if you have further questions.