You can easily publish your own videos even if they are created outside of the Echo system. Echo ALP currently supports the following video file formats: .3gp, .avi, .flv, .m4v, .mkv, .mov, .mp4, .ogv, and .wmv.
- Go to https://www.echo360.org and log in with your Net ID.
- Log in with your ISU Net-ID and password and then click Sign In
- Go to the Library tab at the top of the screen.
- ON the left, choose the Upload content button. You can then drag or browse to your video.
- Once it’s uploaded, you can click on the video and select the gray Publishing tab (if it isn’t already selected) and then click the blue Publish button.
- Fill out the appropriate course information in the box and select Publish. Check with ELO if you need help on any of the options. Generally, you should always select New Class (rather than overwriting an upcoming recording.)
- Select Publish.
- You can verify your video is available by going to your Canvas page in Modules menu and selecting the Echo link