A few points to keep in mind before you start:
- For best performance, you need to be on a wired connection.
- If you are connecting remotely, you will want to wear headphones/ear buds to prevent feedback.
- You will need a webcam and microphone (usually in most laptops).
- There may be a prompt for a short initial install (so you will need admin permissions).
- If your connection drops, you can simply rejoin the session by clicking it again.
|Note: This is a shared license, so you will not be using your Net-ID.|
- Click Login. Your meeting will start, and you can share your webcam by selecting the video camera icon. Select Connect to Audio to enable your microphone and speakers for the meeting.
- You can set your speaker and mic volume in the dialog box below.
- To share your desktop, simply click on Share Screen. Or to limit the participant’s view to only a single application or file, click on the three dots for more options.
- To invite or remind a student of your scheduled office hours, click on Invite & Remind to send an email or text.
- After sharing your screen, hover over the bar at the top of the screen to expand the menu of options.
- In the menu, you can access several additional options.
- Close the session at the end of your meeting.