ATTN (8.31.21): THE MTM ASSOCIATION WILL BE INCREASING ITS PRICE FOR THE MTM-1 BASE COURSE IN THE NEAR FUTURE. IF YOU ARE CONSIDERING TAKING THE MTM-1 BASE COURSE, YOU SHOULD REGISTER NOW AND BEAT THE PRICE INCREASE!
- Credit Card Payment (All Major Credit Cards Accepted)
- Invoice Payment directly to the MTM Association
How to pay with an invoice?
Iowa State University can only accept credit card payments for Non-Credit Short Courses. If your employer is paying for one of our courses, you have a few options in our online MTM courses. ISU has worked with MTM Productivity Services Coporation to be able to send you an invoice directly and process your course payment. Please follow these instruction to receive an invoice for your course.
Contact The MTM Productivity Services Coporation directly at email@example.com with the following information:
- Which contact should be used to issue an invoice?
- Which course you would like to register?
- How many trainees would you like to register?
- What is each trainee’s name, work address, work phone, and email address?
Once MTM Productivity Services Coporation sends an invoice to you and receives your payment, MTM will notify ISU that they have received your payment. After that, we will process your registrations and enroll you into your course. You will receive a course registration receipt and a course access information via email messages. Once you receive our course registration notifications, you can start your course immediately.