Online Course Tech Support
For Canvas questions and course technology, including videos, annotated notes, and face-to-face course recordings, contact ELO Tech Support:
*This phone and email is monitored weekdays 8:00 am-5:00 pm CST. If you need help outside of these hours, contact the ISU Solutions Center at 515-294-4000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Canvas is a Learning Management Systems (LMS) used by Iowa State University. This will be your primary way to submit your assignments, view your grades, take tests, possibly watch lecture videos, and communicate with your instructor.
- Canvas Guides : The Canvas Student Guide will help you learn everything from submitting assignments and quizzes to communicating with your instructor.
- Canvas chat : 24/7 live Canvas support chat support for Canvas questions and troubleshooting
- Canvas Help : The Canvas Instructure Help has a community FAQ that will help you get started on all things Canvas.
ISU Technical Resources
The following are additional technical resources for online students:
- CELT Resources for Online Learner Support : Learn about general technology and tools used by Iowa State instructors, resources and policies that impact online courses
- ISU Solutions Center : General campus online resource for technology assistance for software, including software access and password resets
- ISU Solutions Center New Student Orientation : Walk-through technology orientation guide for students new to Iowa State University