According to CELT the goal of a learning-centered syllabus will:
- Define instructor’s role and responsibility to students;
- Provide a clear statement of intended course goals (learning outcomes);
- Establish standards and procedures for evaluation;
- Acquaint students with course logistics; and
- Establish a pattern of communication between instructor and students
Below is a syllabus template we created that you are welcome to use.
Below is an example course schedule that you are welcome to use as well.
*These are master documents and need to be customized to your course.