This Session is full. Please register for another session.
Wednesday, October 5, 11:30AM – 1PM
(web and instructional designers, IT support staff)
Location: 206 Durham
- Review best practices for making digital media accessible
- Preview DIY (Do It Yourself) captioning tools and tools to evaluate your website for accessibility
- Hands-on experience making web products (sites, courses, etc.) accessible.
- Increase interaction between web and instructional designers across campus.
- Interested in a SIG for instructional designers? Sign up!
- Dr. Zayira Jordan, Web Accessibility Coordinator
- Dr. Rema Nilakanta, Director of Design & Delivery, ELO
- Dena Fife, Instructional Development Coordinator, Brenton Center
- Jeff Sorensen, Information Systems Leader
- Ann Greazel, Program Coordinator
- Instructional designers from ELO
Preparation: Bring your own laptop and a course website and/or an online course to evaluate